Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hot Laps Monday

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hooligan29

Hooligan29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
For what it is worth, I tried to time as many hot shots as I could Monday afternoon. I missed the AM session. My plane got in at noon.

The 2 hottest I got times on were Kruseman (11.6) and Larson (11.5) Both did it on a relatively fresh track; Kruseman (8th group out) and Larson (11th group) did his time while splitting 2 other cars in turns 3 and 4.

It is very hard to get anything out of the times because they watered the track after every group. Sometimes they watered high, sometimes low. I didn't catch anyone in the 11s after the first 10 groups or so. To show how bad it was, I a few laps by Sammy; the best was a 13.3 with no traffic at all. Loyet ran in the same group. I didn't get a time for him, but he was very racey in traffic the whole session.

Tony Stewarts car ran, but I don't think Tony was in it. If so, he was sitting on phone books. I think it was Clausen driving, but I'm not sure.

Steve Buckwalter ran a 12.12 in the 23rd group. Also in that group, one of the 67s (maybe Saldana) dusted off Dave Darland. I only recorded one other time in the 12s after that (a 12.75).

Others in the 11s include Dakota Armstrong, Ryan Smith, Matt Westfall
"It's NeverToo Late To Have A Happy Childhood"

zcampbell13

zcampbell13

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
According to Clauson Racing's Facebook page, BC shook down Smoke's car. Smoke arrives today for the Race of Champions. Kruseman was fast huh? Maybe he'll make a run at another Driller. Should be a heck of a Bowl though. Tons of talent, I figure there are at least 20 legitimate contenders this year...if not more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users