Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Belleville Midget Nationals

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
The father and son team of Billy and Chad Boat have both run the Belleville Midget Nationals. Can you think of other related drivers that have also run in the show . Brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, even by marriage ( brothers in law ), maybe half brothers. There must be some but at this moment I can't think of others. It doesn't have to be in the main event, just during the Nationals week end. Jim
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

sttmn

sttmn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

The father and son team of Billy and Chad Boat have both run the Belleville Midget Nationals. Can you think of other related drivers that have also run in the show . Brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, even by marriage ( brothers in law ), maybe half brothers. There must be some but at this moment I can't think of others. It doesn't have to be in the main event, just during the Nationals week end. Jim

Wayne and Denise Bennet

dmckim

dmckim

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
jim and tim mcvay, gene gennetan and his sons, and there was the brothers of steve and mark stasa.

pokieokie

pokieokie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
The Fike brothers were regular entrants for several years, and in 2008 the father and son team of Leon and Brady Bacon was there. I'm sure there have been others, if you want to browse the results at www.highbanks.org

mickey12

mickey12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
Farmers, Chad and Mike. What about Jr and Sr Strickland?
24 Fan

mickey12

mickey12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
Not sure if both did, but Andy and Tom Eatwell
24 Fan

FARMER25

FARMER25

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
Mickey 12 is right Chad and I have raced at Bellville as well as my younger son Jeremy, Jeremy made the Saturday A main his first trip there in a Stealth Pontiac.

Marty Boyer

Marty Boyer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11773 posts
I think all have been named except Bob & Mike Wente

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
Mark and Steve Stasa were mentioned above, but this last year Patrick and Jeff Stasa also competed. Jim
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users