Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fast Rising Star Drivers

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
It seems that most of the really famous race car drivers start out good and have a steady rise to stardom. However, some shoot right to the top in a few short years. Kyle larson is one of those quick to rise stars. Jeff Gordon would be another. Jeff's driving talent was evident and he also had the benifit of the Thunder series on TV to aid his rise. Who else would you put on the fast riser list? Bobby Oliverio ? Brad Sweet? Also who is really just starting who might be the next Kyle Larson? Tyler Thomas? Give your thoughts. Jim
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
I'd add Tyler Thomas-Brad Sweet-Cole Witt.
Best Regards,
John

Stealth87

Stealth87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
Danny Caruthers. Fast rise that was cut short unfortunately
Real race cars dont have doors

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
Danny Caruthers was awesome. Died in early 20's. He was flat out all the time!
Best Regards,

John

Stealth87

Stealth87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
I think Kyle Larson is a once in a life time talent. I don't believe anyone will ever rise the way this kid has in my life time. As he has already accomplished more than the likes of Whitt, Sweet, Bacon etc combined. The only reason Larson has few championships is because he is pulled to the higher ranks before he has a chance. Kid is absolutely unbelievable!
Real race cars dont have doors

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts

It has been several years since I started this topic.  I would now ad Christopher Bell to this group and Rico Abreau seemed to come out of nowhere.  Jim

Midget racing is big time entertainment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users