Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Badgers Midgets, Who's In What?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

spbill

spbill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts
Who's going to be in the Nelson car/s?

Who's going to be in "the red duce," if anyone?

Anyone have info on the rookies coming in?

Other than Randy Fiscus, who I hear has retired, who else is not running, looking for a ride or has a new ride?
If you don't have something nice to say, say it on a message board.

Prairie Dog

Prairie Dog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
Coons will be up around 7 to 8 times to run Angell Park in the 23 car. Other then that, i'll know more around 2 or 3 o'clock on May 16th when i'm filling the water truck and their lineing up at the pit gate laugh.gif.

MegaRut29

MegaRut29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Well i hope you guys bought a bigger water truck this year, becasue i want to see mud on the walls for a change.

Ang

Ang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
From what I heard at the Chili Bowl, The Kruser will be running the red duece on a limited schedule only.

Prairie Dog

Prairie Dog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
QUOTE (MegaRut29 @ Feb 9 2004, 11:34 AM)
Well i hope you guys bought a bigger water truck this year, becasue i want to see mud on the walls for a change.

I brought out my A- game last year and they couldn't handle it tongue.gif . Was it 6 or 7 cars that finished the feature that night? When it does stick to the wall make sure you come out of the stands or the pits and grab a shovel and help us scrape. laugh.gif

RapidRoy

RapidRoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hey Prairie Dog why is it you only bring your A game only once in 35 races. very little clay left in turn one and three. Hard as a rock 15 races a year.

a1wifan

a1wifan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
hey Roy,
Less watering means less flips.......with the current curfew and the current track manager, less time needed for track prep...what do you expect?

Ang, by the way maybe just maybe the 2 car and Scott Hatton could be hooking up.....

MegaRut29

MegaRut29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Less water means crappy racing, more water makes fast exciting racing you know what the fans pay 15 dollars for at the gate. if you are gonna keep the track dry at least lower you admission so people dont feel ripped off

a1wifan

a1wifan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Less water means less accident which means less work and more profit for the firemen. What is wrong with that? Everyone knows Les is a crook.

Ang

Ang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Easy A1!

Guest_Badgerfan_*

Guest_Badgerfan_*
  • Guests
Well they only charge me $10 bucks except for the 50 lappers and its the best bargain in racing I ever saw. We all ###### and moan about the cushion and the track prep every year but I doubt the volunteers are lining there pockets with money doing this. They do a heck of a lot of work for no real pay and a heck of a lot of grief. I bet very few tracks have a non-profit group doing anything like Sun Prairie. If this was a privately owned operation do you think it would have closed its doors years ago because it had to pay real wages to all the workers? I say lets support 'em and offer constructive criticism, but not just chime in and whine all the time.

a1wifan

a1wifan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Badgerfan,

you can offer all the criticism you want. Les know it all and doesn't listen to anyone anyways.

If it was privately owned you would see better racing and track conditions.

So go ahead and support them...you must not be from Sun Prairie...

a1wifan

a1wifan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
oh by the way....Hi Ang.....staying out of trouble?

K.J.

K.J.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
Well,its easy to `armchair` track prep, firemen put in alot of time and effort ,more than the people the are ######in and moaning would.... and yeah,heavy cushion all night can make for exciting racing,also can make for empty wallets real quick.Drier the track,more the drivers skill/comes into play,not just a heavy right foot.

MegaRut29

MegaRut29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Oh yes i love when the field is nose to tail hugging the rail for 25 exciting laps. Heavy fast racetracks is what racing is all about. There was better racing back in the days with not roll cages and hilmets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users