Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tom Steiner

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
In 1977 Tom Steiner finished in 9th place for USAC Midgets. Who owned his car?
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

Ssmiley

Ssmiley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Top Row Jim,

Re: your post on 12/24/2013, Tom Steiner, who was car owner , etc. . I would have to guess that would have been Harry Steinfatt's 92 car. Do I get a cigar or no?

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
Quite honestly, I don't know if you are correct or not.. I asked this question not knowing the answer. This is something I am curious about and could not find anything in the programs and books I have. I was guessing some one on this site would have the answer. Since no one else even took a shot at it I say have a cigar and enjoy it. Thanks, Jim
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

bitterwind

bitterwind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

I think his main ride was a car listed as Brett Jackson as the owner. I think Howard Linne would have argued about that though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users