I thought I would post some tidbits that I have seen or heard about this year's chili bowl. Anyone else feel free to chime in on other tidbits that we may not know.
1. Yeley will be debuting a new Millennium Chassis with Toyota power this year.
2. Oklahoma University is behind a 2 car team in this years bowl. Layne Himebaugh, and AJ Burns will be driving the cars.
3. Cole Wood Racing is fielding a 3 car team. Wood will drive one, and fellow Cali drivers Dominic Scelzi, and Chase Johnson will wheel the other 2. Scelzi is
The son of former drag car driver Gary Scelzi, and is making some noise in the sprint car world as a young driver in Cali. Should be a good one to watch.
4. Local Racer Jeffrey Newell will be wheeling a Daum motorsports midget.
5. Chris Stockham will be in a National Parts Peddler sponsored Zero Motorsports car.
6. Pittman will run the Bowl before heading over to Australia.
7. Rumor is Beast is building a special tribute car for Leffler.
8. Rumor also has it that Stenhouse jr will be back at the bowl this year.
9. The Kenny Brown Racing camp will consist of drivers Austin Brown, Joey Moughan, Seth Motsinger, and Brandon Hahn.
That's all I got for now.