Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Where is Joe Beason At?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

cbowl2

cbowl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
Well somebody get something stirred up. I talked to Toad the other day, and IRS got him for 2k, and told him it has to be paid by the end of the year. So, He is out again this year, but He did sound like he was doing alot better, and he is working again, so that's good.

CYE84

CYE84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts
Fock the IRS!!! Chili Bowl comes first, they are just trying to scare him, he needs to get him Kerosene rag & wrap it around his ankles so the ants dont eat his candy a$$...

Top Row Rowdie

cbowl2

cbowl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Fock the IRS!!! Chili Bowl comes first, they are just trying to scare him, he needs to get him Kerosene rag & wrap it around his ankles so the ants dont eat his candy a$$...

LOL! That's some funny stuff right there I don't care who you are. Can't wait to hang with my boys! Hope you all are ready for it....

cbowl2

cbowl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
By the way.... Where the Hel! is the Texan at with his entry list updates?

CYE84

CYE84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts
Havent seen anything of Lane-O this year...

Top Row Rowdie

cbowl2

cbowl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
And Where is Toehead??? I'm sure he is busy setting up a lunch date with another dude during the bowl this year.

CYE84

CYE84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts

And Where is Toehead??? I'm sure he is busy setting up a lunch date with another dude during the bowl this year.

Toehead under the bus!!!

Top Row Rowdie

Mermaid

Mermaid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Maybe you guys need new material. At least you'll have the Reds back to liven things up!
The Mermaid (a.k.a. Big Red)

Top Row Reds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users