Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Corson/Savage Racing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

nerfbar2

nerfbar2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
Steve Savage would like to announce several new sponsors for 2011. Our Team with the sponsorship from D’Arcy Motors, Joliet - Ash Dome, Plainfield - Rho Chemical, Joliet, and Advance Auto Parts, Plainfield will support us as we support STARS.

As they are supporting us, Rich & I want to support them and we’ll debut them as our sponsors at the Rumble Series races in Ft Wayne on December 31 and January 1st.

After the Series races we will make further announcements.

We would also like to take this time to Wish Everyone a Very Merry Christmas & a Healthy & Happy 2011.

4mdgts

4mdgts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Good luck to you guys at Ft. Wayne! Looking forward to seeing you guys back at Grundy this coming Summer!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bill Freis

egh170

egh170

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
Rich, Steve and crew,

Glad to see Rich coming back to racing. I will be watching you this year but only from the sidelines.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Good luck at Fort Wayne,

Everett

SlabenakMotorsports

SlabenakMotorsports

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
If you guys ever need a second driver.... I am it and I will bring my number with me!!!!! ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users