Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for support on BMARA 600 (shop help, etc)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

I have been blessed with wonderful car owners in multiple divisions and hours and hours of pre-race weeks/off-season help on stockcars (2 championships, multiple wins) for a good 6-7 years. Assistance on the open wheel cars normally comes in on racedays; however I'd also really appreciate anyone that could stop by the Machesney Park race shop pre race weeks/up to even 12-2pm on BMARA micro racedays this season. We are a month away from the 1st points race in that club. Would really like to find an experienced open wheel person (micro, mini, midgets, etc ideal); but any hands-on support (car owners are wonderful, but - thousands of dollars into engine rebuild this off-season, we are also always looking for funding partners too - I'd get the midget back out with correct interest), even just 2-3 hours per week / earlier on racedays, would be of great benefit.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users