Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2003 Chili Bowl Trip !

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Marty Boyer

Marty Boyer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11793 posts
I had a great time ! - Another then that long drive home with no sleep (lol).
All 3 nights were great racing , all 3 nights the party's were awesome , and it was just fun seeing old friends and making news ones. I seen alot of the midget madness fans there and (you know who you are ) .
See you at the races soon !!

Guest_scottbertken_*

Guest_scottbertken_*
  • Guests
MARTY..IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN .CHILI BOWL WAS GREAT WE HAD FUN .KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ON THE SITE ..THE TALK ABOUT PEOPLE ON THE BAD LIST WAS FUN ..TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT BELLEVILLE..SHOULD BE THERE WITH THE DOUG BOCK AGAIN .. :D TYCE MAKE THIS DEAL GO AWAY

cbran44

cbran44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
:huh:Just a matter of clarification. I have known Tyce Carlson for 15 years and had several dealings with Jim Immke. I seriously doubt that they would knowingly bounce a check to someone for a ride in a good midget. They are both men of their words which is why I felt the need to post this. Maybe you should check with Cliff again before you start rumors about good people. I have never known Jim Immke not to make good on any deal that he had made and its unlikely he is now.

FasterthenU

FasterthenU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Hey Marty, I don't know about you but I enjoyed all four night of racing, which I remembered what you looked like so I could have said hi! Nonetheless another great Chili Bowl, part of me wishes it was a five day show! See you all at the races!

RACER83

RACER83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
HEY NEWBIE !! JUST TO CLEAR THIS UP . WE BROUGHT A VERY GOOD CAR FOR TYCE TO DRIVE AND SCOTT IS JUST UN HAPPY THAT HE FELLS I GOT SCREWED . THE CHECK WAS ISSUSED ON THE 3 ED OF JAN AND NOW ON THE 15TH IT STILL HASNET CLEARED IT COULD BE A MIX UP I HOPE !!! I HAVE RENTED CARS FROM THE WALKERS THIS YEAR TO STAY IN THE POINT CHASE WITH BCRA THIS YEAR AND MY CHECKS HAVE BEEN GOOD FROM THE DAY I HAVE WRITTEN THEM. I HAVE BOUGHT CARS FROM RICH HART AND ENGINES FROM AUTOCRAFT AND FROM GRIMES AND PARTS FROM STEALTH AND FROM MARK DEBAUMONT AND MY CHECKS ARE ALWAYS GOOD FROM THE MOMENT THAT I WRITE THEM !!! I PERSONALLY LIKE TYCE AND HOPE THAT THIS CAN BE RESOLVED !!! WE NOW HAVE APPROX $2500.00 WORTH OF CRASH DAMAGE THAT NEEDS TO BE ATTENDED TO SO I HOPE THIS WILL GO MORE SMOTHLEY

Guest_scottbertken_*

Guest_scottbertken_*
  • Guests
cbran44 we now have cliffs responce from the horses mouth ..if you need the paperwork from the bank we can fax it to you ..ok have a nice day :P

bigguyracer

bigguyracer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
:ph34r: Marty, really great to see you in the pits in Tulsa. The new board looks great! As always, keep up the great work. See ya in Belleville this summer!

RACER83

RACER83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:D thank you tyce your check from jimmy cleared my bank next week i will send you a invoice for crash damage and i hope we can have a more harmonius relationship also you are welcome to come and run my #5 car at stockton and madera lol clif just a po dunk from calif !!!!!

Guest_scottbertken_*

Guest_scottbertken_*
  • Guests
:ph34r: THIS IS TO AND FOR TYCE CARLSON AND JIM IMMKE YOU AND OR BOTH HAVE LIVED UP TO YOUR WORD IN THAT YOU MADE GOOD ON THE FUNDS OWED TO CLIFF SERVETTI FOR DRIVING THE CAR ! IM POSTING BECAUSE I AM TRUE TO MY WORD IN THAT I WILL TELL EVERYBODY THAT LOOKS AT THIS BOARD THAT YOU HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE SAID YOU WOULD ..THANK YOU ..AND LETS MAKE THE REST OF THIS DEAL GO MUCH SMOOTHER AKA CRASH DAMAGE ..THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ..............................HEY MARTY HOWS BELLEVILLE ..GO SAY HI TO TOM AND DIANA SNAPP ...SEE YA <_< <_< :D

racr71

racr71

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
This years chilibowl without a doubt was in my mind the greatest in recent history! I spent the weekend working on Bobby East's car, but have to give props to teammate and newcomer to midget racing Don Droud Jr. and to my boy from Colorado Luke Icke; these two guys made their first appearances at the event and did quite well! Anyways I feel dumb, with two to go I headed for the trailer thinking Drake was gone, I can't believe Boorse pulled it off; Man what a race!!!! Also Big ups to Sammy Swindell he's never been one of my favorites, but after what he did there Saturday night I now realize just how great the man really is!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users