Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Jeff Gordon

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
1990 Belleville winner was Jeff Gordon on his birthday and he also won the Thursday night main event. Who was the driver that won on Friday night sandwiched between Gordon's victories? Do you know this or are you looking it up? Jim
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

Mitch G

Mitch G

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Randy Roberts in Harry Conklin's #5D, Challenger with a Pontiac I think, off the top of my head.

DocF

DocF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
I haven't looked it up, either, but that sounds reasonable to me.

Doc

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
Good job, Randy Roberts is correct.
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

Mitch G

Mitch G

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
Roberts looked like the only guy who might have a shot at not getting lapped, but seems to me he had a rock go through the radiator on the 2nd or 3rd lap of the Saturday night final, and he pulled off the track early in the race. No one, but no one, would have even come close to Gordon on that night.

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
Saturday Steve Knepper got 2nd. If i remember correctly the only car not to get lapped.
Best Regards,
John

sttmn

sttmn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
John. You are correct. Steve was the only one on the lead lap at the finish, but, he was running the low groove and Jeff lapped him in turn one immediately after the checker. If there was one more lap, Jeff would have been on the lap by himself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users