Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kevin Doty Passes Away

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

bilngs96

bilngs96

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
I want to send my deepest condolences to the Doty family. Kevin will be greatly missed at races. I have many memories of him racing with my father that I will never forget.

Ron Midget 45

Ron Midget 45

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Our racing community has lost a great guy and competitor. My condolences go out to Bud and Kevin Jr. and all the Doty family. Kevin will be missed by all.

RIP KEVIN

Ron Hughes

Slimum

Slimum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
RIP Kevin

ksmidgetrcr

ksmidgetrcr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Doty family. He will be greatly missed.

CHAD, TRISH, AND TREVOR MCDANIEL

Mrs. racer35k

Mrs. racer35k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts
this is terrible news. the doty family certainly is in our thoughts and prayers. the midget racing community lost a true racer. however,we can all take some consolation in knowing that he left us doing what he loved to do. RIP, kevin... and Godspeed. art , jen and reed knepper.

Finner18

Finner18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
What a shock, Kevin will be greatly missed by all.
Thoughts and prayers to the entire Doty family.
RIP Kevin
Steve Finn

Boysen Loesch

Boysen Loesch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
The RMMRA is stunned and very saddened. Our thoughts and deepest sympathies are with Kevin's family, the Badger organization, Angel Park, and all of Midget Auto Racing. We pray that the pain we feel for Kevin's loved ones, crew and racing family will relieve at least a fraction of their sorrow.

The Rocky Mountain Midget Racing Association

Buzzard20

Buzzard20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Thanks for the memories Kevin

Thoughts and Prayers to the entire family, hang in there Bud and Kenny

wobbler

wobbler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
It is with great sadness that we hear this news. The worldwide midget community is now in mourning. Deepest sympathies to Kevin's family and friends from all downunder!

BFB

BFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
A very sad day indeed. RIP my friend.

Billy Berg

SpeedRacer

SpeedRacer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
RIP
KEVIN

Racer-

Racer-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Kevin has been in our thoughts and prayers since Sunday night. I'm having such a hard time with this tragic event. I've always felt a close connection with the Doty family. My heart goes out to Bud and Kenny and family and also to all the friends of the Doty family. Rest in Peace my friend

Gregg

Gregg

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
What a tough loss.

My heart goes out to his family and friends. sad.gif

Tim

Tim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
RIP Kevin. Thanks for the memories.

smeents

smeents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
MARA sends its deepest condolences to the Doty family. Kevin was a former MARA champion and a true midget racer. Our thoughts and prayers are with the entire Doty family and all Kevin's friends. He will truly be missed.

Stephanie & Jerry Meents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users