Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2.4L-style midget racing rental. BMARA/POWRi2/Illini Racing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
2.4L-style midget racing rental. BMARA/POWRi2/etc. Complete car, brought to track, with spares/set-up options, ready to run, with crew. $950

Call/text 815 494-6002 or email jdull99@hotmail.com. Car & shop is located with-in minutes of Rockford Speedway (if you want to meet and check it out).

Ecotec - Professionally prepared by respected multi-race winning/championship midget organization (who I "owe" much to & am thankful for). This is NOT a core; just pulled from junkyard. Many add-ons, race header, etc.

Stealth chassis (complete with "sissy" bars for added safety)

ARS shocks (NOT junk - dyno sheets available. 4 races, or less, on each one)

FRESH rebuilt KSE "half-box" steering gear (it is NOT "loose" - I can show you receipt of overhaul. Barely 5 races on it)

Ultra-shield 12.5" seat (we can install yours, if need different size)

Winters rear-end

COMPLETE maintenance schedule/meticulous preparation list ("Check-list" of completed task will be provided). Car will come to the track in the best order I can prepare and without a bunch of dirt or anything from any previous race! Fresh grease, inspected, checked over, etc.

POWRi Division II Midgets -

10/14/2017- Jacksonville

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Contact me asap to set up a deal!  My dad and I have towed an open-wheel car to the track almost EVERY year since 1988...sad to see the "streak" end...lol (personally, with all the help I had, I was able to find Victory Lane - of some sort [including an IRS feature, APSARA National midget Dash, 600 features, etc) - at Sun Prairie from 2005-2014! [except for 2011; I only ran one time; instead winning two stock car championships at Rockford Speedway]...I hated more to have THAT streak end tho! lol).

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1332 posts

Get some laps in a midget before the season is over!!!

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users