Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lockard Badger #69

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

DocF

DocF

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
The car is looking really good! I hope to see it running soon.

Doc

(See comment on the other board.)

Skeman

Skeman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
All I can say is the badger is way cool ! And more pictures please.

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Ok, You asked for some more so here are a couple more. Hoping to make the Lockard memorial at Grundy County Speedway in September? Not sure if I can finish it in time?

Attached Files

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Ok, You asked for some more so here are a couple more. Hoping to make the Lockard memorial at Grundy County Speedway in September? Not sure if I can finish it in time?

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Attached File  DSCN4494.JPG   74.06KB   1 downloadsAttached File  DSCN4497.JPG   92.25KB   1 downloads

Getting her closer to completion. Got the panels back the other day. Looking Good! Now just waiting on the pump. Then run the lines……. Getting excited!!!!!

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Well three years & getting even closer to getting her done. Finally back on the ground!!!!! Here is a couple photos for anyone who is interested.

Attached Files

Stealth87

Stealth87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Not sure if you have seen this video yet. But here is this car winning a heat race at Rockford in 1981. Pretty cool old video!

Enjoy!

Real race cars dont have doors

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Not sure if you have seen this video yet. But here is this car winning a heat race at Rockford in 1981. Pretty cool old video!

Enjoy!

Thank you for sharing, love it!!!!!!! 

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

This car is now for sale! Tons of History? Check!

Complete 3 year restoration done right? Check! Race ready? Check! Track records across the country? Check! Championship Wins? Check! Some of the greatest drivers been behind the wheel?  Check! One of a kind? Check! Most recognized Midget ever built? Check! Car needs to be seen, Not covered up in my garage? Check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$40,000.00 OBO Tom Email  getsideways2@att.net (subject, Badger Midget)

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Reduced price to $35,000.00  or  OBO. Motivated seller. New addition to family.  Taking reasonable offers.

moe#69

moe#69

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Now on eBay with no reserve!!!!  You can steel this car! Selling at a huge loss! Selling due to new addition to family..........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users