Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

checkout website while u still can...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
My long running website, jasondull.com (which 95% of the content has nothing to do with me, but ALL racn news) may go offline tonight. Check it out while u still can! Looking into tryn to fig something out...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

My long running website, jasondull.com (which 95% of the content has nothing to do with me, but ALL racn news) may go offline tonight. Check it out while u still can! Looking into tryn to fig something out...

Not sure how many care, but we should have a resolution at this time. Going to try to get some adds up. It is $60/year for Danica Patrick o "host". $10 domain. "Only" $70, but it adds up. Have enjoyed keeping the site going and the relationships that have grown thru it over the years. Thanks to anyone interested and JJ&Associates for the help.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com

larryo

larryo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1419 posts
Do you have a paypal account?

Do you use jdull99@hotmail.com ?

You should set up a paypal account so people can donate at your website.

I wasn't able to figure out how to use the Paypal button on your website to send a donation.

When I click on the Paypal button it just sends me to paypal, but you have to know who to send money to.

You have to be a paypal member to recieve money. You have to register and setup a account.

Sincerely,

Larry Otani

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
Larry, thank-you so much for your inquiry. I did have issues with my Paypal link and hope to rectify that soon. The email address to use is jdull99@hotmail.com.

Again, we are working toward efforts to validate keeping the website online (intend to have Google Ads or similar revenue source involved soon), so it is up to you if you still desire to contribute. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks for your interest!

It was unfortunate we did not meet in Tulsa. My focus was on my racing effort and selling enough parts to afford the gas for our 6mpg (even when I did the speed limit) tow rig (it's getting new plugs and fuel filter ASAP)! Hopefully one day we will bump into each other (of coarse not with any racecars!...lol) at the track!

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com

larryo

larryo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1419 posts
Dear Jason,

Thanks for verifying your paypal account. I sent a small contribution to your racing effort. It is greatly appreciated. Without people contributing to the racing effort, racing will die. So, it nice you are one of the souls who loves racing and trys to stay involved. Good for you!

I have to admit the greatest person I met at the Chillibowl was Johnny Murdock. I remember someone posting that a famous radio announcer/tv correspondent said he (Johnny) should not be at the Chillibowl, in years past. I lost all respect for that person or any person that feels somebody should not be a part of racing. They are so wrong for saying that! Anybody who wants to pay their money is welcome to the Chillibowl. Just like our state meet in Southern, California in the Roller Skating Association.

I once use to be a competive amateur roller skater. One day I was asked to judge an event. A young girl who looked like she was about 5 years old, started her routine. She was clearly outclassed and probably should of never entered the event. I actually cried, because I don't think she knew she was clearly outclassed and probably should of never entered the event. I had to give her last place, but I'm sure she didn't care. She was fullfilling her dream of being a amateur competitive roller skater. I'm sure in her mother mind, she was the best skater in the world.

Best Wishes,

Larry "O"

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1337 posts
Thank-you so much Larry. My intention was not for another sponsorship plea, but your support will be put to good use! Thank-you.

Yea...I am very certain our Tulsa effort was plagued do to an ignition issue. I'm certain we would have gone much further up the alphabet if not for that. Trying to get out to a local track ASAP and test recent changes.

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
Jason- A little bit late to pick up your post. Is the website back up running
again? Always enjoyed it.