Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cory Kruseman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
At what track and in type of race car did Cory Kruseman win on the night he graduated from high school? Jim
Midget racing is big time entertainment.

mickey12

mickey12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts
A TQ at Ventura?
24 Fan

larryo

larryo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1419 posts
That is a very good question. If it is not a TQ, I know Cory did a lot of go-cart racing and there were several tracks where they raced the go-carts, but Ventura, Ca would of been a track he could of won on, but I wouldn't be surprized if it was not. I will say Santa Maria, in a go-cart.

Sincerely,

Larry Otani

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
Well, keep guessing guys. Mickey12 has the right track (Ventura)but neither of you have the correct type of car. Jim

larryo

larryo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1419 posts
Well, I guess I don't know Cory and I don't know the history of Ventura, especially when Cory Graduated Highschool.
I'm not even sure how old Cory is? Is he 40????lol. When did he graduate Highschool and what high school did Cory graduate from?

Somewhere around the 90's Jim ran a few IMCA sprint car races and "show room stock" has been a popular series at Ventura.

But I'm going to guess a "dwarf car".

Sincerely,

Larry Otani

and good luck to Cory.

Top Row Jim

Top Row Jim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 793 posts
The correct answer is late model stock car. Jim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users