Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Last Word ......

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

IRS Agent

IRS Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
Post Removed !

racer7856

racer7856

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
You are a BUZZARD!!!

Dictionary:
buzzard
An avaricious or otherwise unpleasant person.

First, not only did you sign on for a person who left this earth for a better place.
Then you put words in their mouth that they can’t defend.
Then you also put words in the mouth of another person who left this earth for a better place.
Anyone who would do that is lower than worm S***.
USAC MIDGET’s family has done nothing but better the sport that they love. You only wish you could do a spec of what they have done.

Anyone who would associate with someone of this nature should take a long look at what they are getting into. Partners, sponsors, and people in general. This BUZZARD not only made themselves the definition of the word, they showed their true colors.

Tuff1

Tuff1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
How come no response or post now Joe? Cat got your tongue?

greenupracing20

greenupracing20

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
Post removed but no appoligy to all you offended! Coward That was about the, no that is the lowest thing I have ever seen or heard. Putting words in the mouths of two people who have left us. Slaming USAC Midget telling him what his father would say,wow you really got serious problems. For those of you who didnt read what THE BUZZARD wrote ask around I wont repeat those words.

Man up, you owe a personal appoligy to the Anderson family as well as Toms family

No coward here
I sign my post

Al Greenup
UMARA/Ford Focus #4

IRS Agent

IRS Agent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
I am posting this to get Buzzard33 off the hook. As the author of “The last word”, I can safely say that he had nothing to do with it. I wrote the post, and with the approval of the entire Arthur family, with the exception of his X-wife, posted it. I only put words into the mouth of Tom Arthur, what I thought he might have said, there is no way he wouldn’t have gotten the last dig into Jimmy Anderson if he could have, that’s just how he was in this forum.

gass

gass

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
QUOTE(Tuff1 @ Dec 6 2008, 11:51 AM) View Post

How come no response or post now Joe? Cat got your tongue?

There is no way you can tell or even accuse Joe or anyone else of posting "the last word"
Anyone who knew Tom Arthur's signon could guess his password if he chose an easy password and post as him. You do not need to be on his home computer to post on a forum under his name.

Tom Arthur was one of the nicest people I knew, he had a passion for racing and was happy with the IRS. Tom wasn't afraid of hard work and was dedicated to the IRS. That is what needs to be remembered.

Nancy Gass

usac midget

usac midget

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
I guess the only thing left then is for you to post your real name and we can discuss your infatuation of my family and your need to post anything regarding myself and/or my family immediately following the memorial service tomorrow.

A very good assumption that anyone who has this sign on will certainly be there as will I.

I will be sure to update here tomorrow regarding this situation. I assume that the IRS Agent's integrity is now on the line.

Jimmy Anderson

P.S. and don't get on here and tell me this is not the place to discuss any matters regarding your misconduct on this website.

Former Racer

Former Racer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
[quote ]

Former Racer

Former Racer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
The people that posted blaming Joe owe Joe an apology. It makes me wonder about the people that are so quick to judge without knowing the truth and going off their assumptions or going off of hear say. This has been going on repeatedly for the last two years. If you don't know that something is true and you are only stating your beliefs you should phrase your replies somewhat differently. You always seem to be accusing others than just stating your thoughts. Are you one of those where it always has to be someone else’s fault or is a personal thing? Why don't you just get over it? You seem not to be able to let things go.

usac midget

usac midget

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
Allen Gillis (Former Racer)

Do you feel that the original posting was necessary? If so, should it have been worded the way it was?

I am not being too quick to blame anyone simply because as I sit here and think about it, there are a few people I could assume would do this. I am not the least bit concerned with someone posting anti-UMARA things, but this in my mind has stepped over the bounds and made it personal.

Jimmy Anderson

jdull99

jdull99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
On a lighter note: "Former Racer", does that mean Allen Gillis Sr. is done racing?

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)

Racefab

Racefab

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I sure hope Al isn't done racing. He is still a really good driver and has many competitive years left behind the wheel.

Mark Morey
#3 Illini Racing Series

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users