Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HEALTH & FITNESS STUDIO GOES RACING

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

penrith 1

penrith 1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
The Kiwi Workforce International Race Team is pleased to welcome on board new long term sponsor Airo Dynamx, who hav ejoined the team's ever increasing list of sponsors.

Airo Dynamx is a motor sport health and fitness studio located in Auckland, New Zealand, and company director Gary Chamberlain sees driver Stevie Walsh as the perfect fit to expand his business on an international basis.

“I have known Stevie for a long time now and love his attitude and focus towards racing, he is a true professional,” he said. “Stevie has a lot of potential, which he has displayed on several occasions this year.”

Airo Dynamx has also enjoyed national success with Shayne Alach, who has trained with them for several seasons now.

Walsh is very pleased to receive support from Airo Dynamx in his efforts to keep extremely fit . “I know fitness is important, but didn’t realize just how important it was until I lost a challenge against Alach on a mountain bike.”

Walsh is in talks with John Harders to finalise his deal for next year.

“I have really enjoyed racing for John and Sue Harders this year, and looking forward to the future with both John, Sue, and the Team. They have accommodated my university schedule back in NZ, which I have now completed," Walsh said.

"We only put the deal together at the start of August and we were at our first race within 2 months. The team is great, everyone gets along well and we are like a big family. I do have to thanks Dom and Lisa Stevens. Dom is definitely my number 1 fan. Without his time and energy, sponsor chasing with sucess, I would not have been racing this year,” he said.

Walsh is also set to relaunch his website at steviewalsh.com, with the assistance of Cliff Field. The website, in its previous form, received a lot of publicity for being one of the first websites down under to have a forum. This forum was famous for all the controversy between drivers, teams and fans, which inevitably lead to its premature closure. The new website will provide all the information you need, including photos and video footage from Walsh’s on board camera.

Rumours that Walsh is returning to the USA late May to climb into a sprintcar are just that at the moment, but stay tuned for more on that front. Likewise, Walsh is happy to try his hand at sprintcar racing in Australia, but like the USA, only if it does not interfere with his midget schedule.

www.myspace.com/thebigburger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users