Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ronald (Butter Wright) Kiely #6 car in Illinois

Butter Wright #6 offenhauser Floyd Axle 1940s Ron Kiely Edward Kiely

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

HiGrandpa

HiGrandpa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

My mother and I are looking for information, photo's and maybe programs from Midget racing in the 1940's held in and around the Illinois area. Any information you might have would be GREATLY appreciated. His name is Ronald Kiely and raced under the name Butter Wright. He drove the #6 Offenhauser car, dark green in color. His brother may have raced as well but less is known about him from us, his name is Edward Kiely Jr.

Again any information you might have would be GREATLY appreciated. Have a great day and God Bless 

HiGrandpa!!!!!

bitterwind

bitterwind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Ed Kiely passed away about 10 years ago. I think he still has family in the Rockford, Ill. area. Lyle Corrigan might be able to tell you something too.

HiGrandpa

HiGrandpa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

My mother and I are looking for information, photo's and maybe programs from Midget racing in the 1940's held in and around the Illinois area. Any information you might have would be GREATLY appreciated. His name is Ronald Kiely and raced under the name Butter Wright. He drove the #6 Offenhauser car, dark green in color. His brother may have raced as well but less is known about him from us, his name is Edward Kiely Jr.

Again any information you might have would be GREATLY appreciated. Have a great day and God Bless 

HiGrandpa!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users