Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Chili Bowl Flu

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
Larry- Hope to visit with you at the 2012 Chili Bowl. Planning on being there.

Best Regards,

John

CYE84

CYE84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts
Well today is the first day since the Chili Bowl I havent had to take a cough drop or breathing meds, finished a Z-Pak yesterday, I cant wait for the 2012 Chili Bowl & if I have to be sick for a week and a half after the Bowl I would never consider missing it.....

Top Row Rowdie

High Fly'N Photos

High Fly'N Photos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Chili Bowl Flue attacked me also, not sure if a VIRUS was going around along with the fumes this year, but hit myself hard this year, got home Sunday the 16th and had for a good 12 days, never left the couch for the 1st 5 days, when I normally like to go thru and have the photos up for all of you to view , 1 week after the Chili Bowl.
3 weeks late and still have a small cough that I cannot seem to shake.
GET WELL ALL, and lets be ready for 2012.
check out http://highfly-nphotos.com
Attached File  Practice day at the 25th Anniversary Chili Bowl 1-10-2011 .jpg   128.3KB   2 downloads

BFB

BFB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts
I haven't been to the chili bowl for a few years. But always remember having "The Chili Bowl Plague" for a week after getting home everytime I was there.

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
Billy- Come next year. I always have plenty of cold Pabst!!
Best Regards,
John

larryo

larryo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1419 posts
Wow, I didn't realize everybody got so sick. I was sick for a couple days. I was in a daze, my ears wrung and really I wasn't feeling good, but I fought it off. I figure after a week I was normal. But I wasn't in any real pain, but I was not normal and I never had this problem with my ears. I just hoped it would end and it did. Now, being normal health I realize I was not well for a couple of days, but nothing that stopped me from going to work or driving or functioning. I was just not at my best...lol!

He John, the Chillibowl was the best. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I got to do what I always get to do, which is basically do anything I want to. Bob gives the orders, but other than that I'm free to do whatever I want. That is freedom and you don't get much freedom on racing teams. Somebody is always the boss. Bob just tells you what he wants and to me that is not the boss, it just that he feels there are some things we need to do to be competitive.

I love drinking in the pits. And I love working on cars. Working on cars, drinking beer and smoking cigarettes is normal to me. Can't smoke in the pits, so I just go outside and smoke. Kind of like work. I wish they would change the rules so smoking is legal and I'm serious about that.

But anyways, I don't know why the Chillibowl is so good, but that is my number one objective in racing. Getting ready to go next year. Go figure?

Sincerely,
and best to health to all.

Larry "O"

Marty Boyer

Marty Boyer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11793 posts
I really miss the CHILI BOWL !!

John P Huss

John P Huss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1402 posts
Marty- Good to see you posting on MM.We all sure have missed you at the midget
races.
Best Regards,
John :)

Badgerfan

Badgerfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
Great to see your name on a post Marty.

cbowl2

cbowl2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
Marty!!!! Great to see you posting on MM.

CYE84

CYE84

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1169 posts
It is good to see you post Marty, we have all missed your presence....

Top Row Rowdie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users