Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vintage Subjects

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

mike finley

mike finley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts
Neither me or my smiles imbibe anymore....We dont have to, we just sniff the menthenol and nitro,WOW!! You have to watch these kids with both eyes at all times or they will sneak right in to the old F@#&% area and try to take it over...Tee Hee biggrin.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

tb7118

tb7118

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
i think it was bobby marshman went from ardc to usac

john burton

john burton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Used to hang out at Sportsmans Park in the late 40's- early fifties with my Dad. Just south of Cleveland in Bedford, Ohio. Anyone else remember that track?

DonO

DonO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

With 670 members I can't believe that I'm the only old f--t out here! Let's kick out some vintage subjects to discuss. unsure.gif

I guess I'm an old f--t too. ######, how did that happen? Some guys I was in awe of as a kid. Potsy Goacher, Mel Hansen, Eddie Haddad, Andy Linden. Jimmy Davies. Remember getting put to work by Davies polishing wheels. Seems like his midget was Kurtis-Kraft #7 on the plate rivited to the dash? This was in Monticello, IN. I hung out at Pappy Fees' Bowling Alley and Davies had a garage nearby. My pals mom and dad owned The Blue Front Bar. Anybody recall any of this?

bitterwind

bitterwind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Len Duncan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users