Welcome to MidgetMadness.com - The Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Raymond "Red" Boscher's UARA Midgets

U.A.R.A. midgets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

spicevalleyroad

spicevalleyroad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm trying to find where three of Dad's midgets are or, sadly, what happened to them. 

All ran under United Auto Racing Association banner in the 40s and 50s.  All were Ford V8-60 powered.  All were frame rail chassis.  All ran in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan.

First is Bender Brothers 24 sponsored by Collignon Nash, Des Plaines, IL.  Blue & White

Second is Ulrich Brothers 5.  Black, red & white.

Third is Lippencott 55.  Yellow and Blue.  Charlie Lippencott (American Airlines pilot) was owner.

Photos available upon request.

TimPeters

TimPeters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

No idea where the cars are but what is your last name?  I am Kelly Peters son and live in Palatine, IL.   Maybe I have an article or something on your dad. 

TimPeters

TimPeters

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Don't know how I missed your name in the post but I will see if I find anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users